Sunday, May 14, 2006

Champagne & Tiara's

Sparkle Land has been quite sparkly lately I have had to take my tiara out of the cabinet and dust off the cobwebs because I was summoned to the Tower, no I wasn't being beheaded quite from it, my little Bears in the Community were being recognised for the way they taught little nursery school children to dial 999. I had a lovely time being blasted to the top of the Tower in a lift that resembled a spaceship. The views across the kingdom were spectacular and the food and alcohol were scrumptious. I went to the ladies and when I came back my table had gone no I hadn't had too much of that sparkling stuff the floor had started spinning on it's own. My little Bears won first prize and a big fat cheque for £2,000 to be given to a charity of their choice how marvellous! Since I have been back my celebrity status has grown interviews with the corporate magazine (I am being featured next month) and a radio interview which has been being played all of this week on our very own corporate radio (although nobody can hear it because they are not allowed to listen whilst on line). My name has been flashing up in lights all week on the screens around the room, Oh I can't cope with all of this attention I had better go and have a lie down.

5 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

I'm so proud of you Sparkle, your bears story was the best!!

10:36 am  
Blogger Nat said...

Wayhey, That's my ma!

All those times when you were making up stories and passing them off as truth (when I was a kid) paid off finally.

Next time win two grand for yourself!

Love you muchly

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

11:56 am  
Blogger Nat said...

Ma, you can't hide him, I've found him.

Chronicles indeed! Now there just needs something to read!!!!

4:21 pm  
Blogger Holly said...

You've been tagged...see me for more!!

4:02 pm  
Blogger shazza said...

well done sparkle, hopefully i will too be booking flights to perth soon. we have our visas and the flat is up for sale!!! will see you in january!!!!!!! you can keep up to date with our details if you like, i too have a blog. www.shazzasbigadventure.blogspot.com

2:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home